Monday 4 August 2008

LAYERS OF AURA

You can see these two brothers.Each one of them has an aura.
But one of them has layers of aura in different kind of colours.
There are 3 layers on the bigger brother. And the small brother has only one layer. The 3 layers are a symbol of that he has no blackhole, that means he's great, he's excellent.
The small brother is a bittttt... naughty. So the big brother has to teach the small brother to be kind, honest, polite and brave.
I have told you about the layers of the aura of the two brothers. But I have not mentioned colours. Can you see the colours of the layers of the auras of the two brothers in the picture? Write me your comment.
@Fitrah 04/08/08

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Fitrah,
me... Aunty faizah
remember me?
SALAM MANIS:)

Unknown said...

Hai Fitrah,
Ini Aunty Faizah...
Remember me?
Salam manis yar:)

Unknown said...

hi fitrah,

nice to meet u in blog. congrats!

remember me?

-Kak Faizah-

islam2020 said...

Salam Fitrah, auntie ariza here. The three layers of colors that I feel are yellow, blue and green. And the one layer is violet. Is violet also one of the colors of aura? Besides the blue, green, red & yellow/gold, is there anymore colors? Thank you very much for the answers. May Allah bless you Always.

islam2020 said...

Salam Fitrah, auntie ariza here. The three layers of colors that I feel are yellow, green and blue. The one color is violet. Is violet one of the colors of aura? Is there any more colors of aura besides blue, green, red, yellow/gold? Thank you for the answers.