Tuesday 19 August 2008

ANSWER TO AUNTY ARIZA ABOUT FEELING PSYCHIC

Wow! I am amazed. I can't believe that you can do that. Now I feel like asking you questions. How? What? Why? That is only the questions I am asking you now. But, I will help you with the question that you gave me.

I will give you three meanings of what you said just now.

1. If you have the thing that is making you panicking, just reframe.
2. Always remember God in your heart.
3. Your final question, YES it is part of being psychic.
You see the picture, it means that the mother and the daughter are free from blackholes. It's because Allah is shining light to them. (My mom is quite shy when I put this picture.)
Love
@Fitrah 19/08/08
p.s. Thank you for your comment.

1 comment:

Aunty A said...

Salam Fitrah, you have given a meaningful advice to me. It happened few times to me that when that “something “ supposed to be good and my inner-self rejected it for no reasons, I submit to Allah for my conflicting feelings and negative attitude. After few times, I realized maybe that’s the sign that it is not destine to take place. You asked; How? What? Why? Frankly I do not have the answer. It just happens on its own.

MashaAllah! You and your mom, a beautiful shining light on both of you! Looking forward to hear more from you. Thanks a lot for your reply.

Aunty Ariza