Wednesday 30 July 2008

MEANING OF THE COLOURS OF THE AURA


Thank you for your comments. I wish I have given you more. I think I will give you some more.
may be I have an idea. I will give you the meaning of the colours of the AURA.

Blue is a colour that means you will get lucky in terms of what you have done during the day.
Green means that you will get some help from the nature because you have protected a living thing and you love it as long as you live.
Red is a symbol of danger. If you feel or see something that is coming in with some heat and light you can see the aura of the red line.
And my favourite colour is Yellow/Gold that is a symbol of Allah following that person.


@Fitrah 30/07/08

1 comment:

islam2020 said...

Salam Fitrah, Auntie Ariza again! How do we know the color of our aura if we cannot see it? Can we feel the color? Thanks Fitrah for the answer.(I like ur smile!)